Hello there, everyone!
Today, I almost finished the skeleton layout for my entire homepage. Now, I just need to design the homepage and look for images to use for styling. I've made a decent amount of progress so far, so I'm fairly pleased.
Anyway, let's move on to my daily report!
I finished most of the contact form's skeleton, added state management, and validation.
Here are the things I learned and worked on today:
- fixed bugs on displaying error messages for the input fields.
- fixed broken CSS styling and classNames.
- add footer skeleton layout.
- add styling for different breakpoints.
- I did some practice flashcards for Scrum.
- reviewed some of the things I've learned before.
Have a good day, everyone! Thank you for reading.
- Official Next.js tutorial
- Scrum Master learning pathway | Scrum.org
- The 2020 Scrum Guide
- Mikhail Lapshin's Scrum Quizzes
This is not a guide, it is just me sharing my experiences and learnings. This post only expresses my thoughts and opinions (based on my limited knowledge) and is in no way a substitute for actual references. If I ever make a mistake or if you disagree, I would appreciate corrections in the comments!
Feel free to reach out to me in other media!
Top comments (0)