Today, I made some progress on the styling of the Rammina coding blog's Recent Posts section. There are still a lot of things to improve on, but I am liking where the design is heading towards. It was fun to work on!
I most likely will deploy it tomorrow or the next day.
Anyway, let's move on to my daily report!
I got a prototype design done for a specific blog page.
Here are the things I learned and worked on today:
- styled my company page blog Recent Posts section.
- learned about various data objects in the Ghost Content API, such as
- practiced Typescript non-null assertion
- I did some practice flashcards for Scrum.
- reviewed some of the things I've learned before.
Thank you for reading! I hope everyone's doing well.
- Posts | Ghost Content API documentation
- Typescript 2.0 release notes
- The 2020 Scrum Guide
- Mikhail Lapshin's Scrum Quizzes
This is not a guide, it is just me sharing my experiences and learnings. This post only expresses my thoughts and opinions (based on my limited knowledge) and is in no way a substitute for actual references. If I ever make a mistake or if you disagree, I would appreciate corrections in the comments!
Feel free to reach out to me in other media!
Top comments (0)