It's Tuesday, and it's unfortunate that I won't be able to be as productive today because of my weekly physical therapy session. That said, I shall try my best to fulfill the minimum requirements of the challenge!
I finished the draft of the introduction of my Scrum Guide for beginners.
- wrote about how the members of a Scrum Team function individually as well as their interactions with the others (still missing the Scrum Master section).
- read about traits that make an individual suitable for each role in a Scrum Team.
- looked into how businesses misuse Agile and Scrum in their operations.
- review concepts I've learned last week.
- look deeper into how GraphQL differs from REST API, and which scenarios one should be used over the other.
Have a good day everyone!
- The 2020 Scrum Guide
- Mikhail Lapshin's Scrum Quizzes
- The Fullstack Tutorial for GraphQL
- Apollo Docs
- A Short Introduction to the Scrum Framework by Jim Medlock
This post only expresses my thoughts and opinions (based on my limited knowledge) and is in no way a substitute for actual references. If I ever make a mistake or if you disagree, I would appreciate corrections in the comments!