Today, I fixed multiple production bugs in my company website's blog, as well as made some style changes. I redeployed it again today, and I am really happy with how it turned out. Of course, there is still a lot of room for improvement and this is far from being a finished product. That said, I've made something that provides business value which I'm proud of.
Here are some images of how it looks like:
Featured Blog Post:
I can't wait to work on it again and make more improvements!
For those curious about the technology stack that I used for the blog site:
- Next.js (production-ready React framework)
- SCSS modules (preventing styling collisions)
- Ghost on Heroku (headless CMS for the blogs)
Anyway, let's move on to my daily report!
I planned out what I will be doing for this week and declared my Sprint Goals.
Here are the things I learned and worked on today:
- fix production bugs on my Web Development blog.
- changed some styling for the blog, specifically the buttons and some margins.
<Layout>outside of a page component and have it wrap around the
- I did some practice flashcards for Scrum.
- reviewed some of the things I've learned before.
Thank you for reading! Have a great week.
- Layouts | Next.js
- How to prevent layout get re-mounted? | Stack Overflow
- The 2020 Scrum Guide
- Mikhail Lapshin's Scrum Quizzes
This is not a guide, it is just me sharing my experiences and learnings. This post only expresses my thoughts and opinions (based on my limited knowledge) and is in no way a substitute for actual references. If I ever make a mistake or if you disagree, I would appreciate corrections in the comments!
Feel free to reach out to me in other media!