Hello there, everyone!
Today was my weekly visit to my physical therapist, so I couldn't do much coding.
I built around half of the content for the Writing Services section for my business site. It should be ready for deployment by tomorrow or the next day. Also, I learned a little bit more Next.js.
I decided to pick up MySQL because I'm going to need it soon. I've been relying too much on MongoDB, which is a noSQL database.
Anyway, let's move on to my daily report!
I set my goals for this week, which are:
- finishing the Services pages and then deploying them.
- learning more Next.js and Scrum.
- pick up either MySQL or Flutter, and I decided to go for the former.
- coded around half of the content for the Writing Services section.
- continued going through Next.js & React by Maximilian Schwarzmüller.
- learn a little bit more SWR.
- I didn't have the time to read an article about Scrum for today.
- I learned some basic concepts in MySQL.
Thank you for reading! Have a good day!
- The 2020 Scrum Guide
- Next.js & React by Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Next.js official documentation
- SWR official documentation
- MySQL Tutorial for Beginners by Mosh Hamedani
This is not a guide, it is just me sharing my experiences and learnings. This post only expresses my thoughts and opinions (based on my limited knowledge) and is in no way a substitute for actual references. If I ever make a mistake or if you disagree, I would appreciate corrections in the comments!
Feel free to reach out to me in other media!
Top comments (0)