Happy Sunday, everyone!
This week I will be focusing on fixing any remaining bugs and deploying my company website, as well as working on my professional blog. I most likely will work on them in that order, because I don't want to get distracted and leave anything unfinished. I think imposing a deadline on myself helped me be more productive last week, so I will most likely do that again.
Just like I do every weekend, I did my 7th Weekly Sprint Review and Retrospective, in which I went over what I've managed to do well, what my shortcomings were, and what I could do better in the future.
I set up my weekly Sprint Goals, which will focus on my company website and professional blog.
- fix the bugs in my company website.
- deploy my company website after cleaning everything up.
- after the website, learn Ghost so I can use it to build my professional blog.
- continue to learn Next.js and Typescript by using concepts while I build my website or maybe just from reading documentations.
- continue studying for Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) certification.
- continue networking, but allocate less time to this (coding is more important).
Have a great week, everyone!
- Official Next.js tutorial
- The Typescript Handbook
- The 2020 Scrum Guide
- Mikhail Lapshin's Scrum Quizzes
This is not a guide, it is just me sharing my experiences and learnings. This post only expresses my thoughts and opinions (based on my limited knowledge) and is in no way a substitute for actual references. If I ever make a mistake or if you disagree, I would appreciate corrections in the comments!
Feel free to reach out to me in other media!