Happy Friday, everyone!
I enjoyed learning about a lot of things today, even if it was a grind. It feels great to be productive.
Next.js is such an interesting framework to learn about! It performs really well on production and also comes with a lot of quality-of-life features built-in. I most likely will use Next.js for most of my projects from here on, because it has amazing performance and SEO benefits.
Anyway, let's move on to my daily report!
I was working on my company website, and I finished a temporary, prototype banner for it.
Here are the things I learned and worked on today:
- I learned about the next-seo package.
- next-seo makes SEO configuration a lot easier with its built-in components:
<NextSeo />- allows you to change various meta tag values that is usually in
<DefaultSeo />- it enables you to set default SEO properties that affect all pages. It can be overridden by
- kind of random, but it seems
<Container />in Next.js is deprecated.
- I wrote some user stories and tasks for my company website.
- I did some practice flashcards for Scrum.
Thank you for reading! Have a good day.
- next-seo | Github
- Official Next.js tutorial
- Scrum and XP from the Trenches.
- The 2020 Scrum Guide
- Mikhail Lapshin's Scrum Quizzes
This is not a guide, it is just me sharing my experiences and learnings. This post only expresses my thoughts and opinions (based on my limited knowledge) and is in no way a substitute for actual references. If I ever make a mistake or if you disagree, I would appreciate corrections in the comments!
Feel free to reach out to me in other media!