Today, I got sick so I wasn't really that productive. I didn't get much sleep because I woke up in the middle of the night with dizziness. Oh well, I still managed to get some work done for my website. I only coded the minimum required, which was an hour.
Anyway, let's move on to my daily report!
I worked on my portfolio and services sections, and I dealt with Next.js
<Image /> shenanigans.
Here are the things I learned and worked on today:
- worked on the styling of my portfolio section for the homepage.
- preliminary skeleton is there, so I will most likely move on to the Contact form's frontend and styling.
- I did some practice flashcards for Scrum.
- reviewed some of the things I've learned before.
Not much done this time, I'll try better tomorrow.
Thank you for reading, and I hope everyone is doing well!
- Official Next.js tutorial
- Scrum Master learning pathway | Scrum.org
- The 2020 Scrum Guide
- Mikhail Lapshin's Scrum Quizzes
This is not a guide, it is just me sharing my experiences and learnings. This post only expresses my thoughts and opinions (based on my limited knowledge) and is in no way a substitute for actual references. If I ever make a mistake or if you disagree, I would appreciate corrections in the comments!
Feel free to reach out to me in other media!