Happy new week, everyone!
Today, I felt overwhelmed by the amount of projects I want to work on and topics I'd like to learn. There are so many things I find interesting, and a lot of them I would definitely need later on. I should focus on things that will provide value to me right away, and I need to put other distracting matters aside.
This is probably the first week where I'm not really sure what to do, and there is still the issue of not having Internet.
Just like I do every weekend, I did my 5th Weekly Sprint Review and Retrospective, in which I went over what I've managed to do well, what my shortcomings were, and what I could do better in the future.
It's a new week, so I have to prioritize my tasks and establish my new
Sprint Goals. My focus for this week will still be my company website, Next.js, and Typescript. I'll still be studying Scrum, but I am going to put the guide writing on hold. Finishing my company website is more beneficial to me as of the moment.
Another technology I'm really interested in right now is Ghost for blogging. I've heard it's open-source and a great alternative to WordPress for hosting blog.
Weekly Sprint Goals
- build my company website (and avoid getting distracted by more interesting projects).
- continue to learn Next.js.
- go through the Typescript documentation at least 30 minutes each day.
- continue studying for Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) certification.
- continue networking, but allocate less time to this (coding is more important).
Thank you for reading. Have a great week!
- Official Next.js tutorial
- The Typescript Handbook
- The 2020 Scrum Guide
- Mikhail Lapshin's Scrum Quizzes
- Introduction | Ghost Documentation
This is not a guide, it is just me sharing my experiences and learnings. This post only expresses my thoughts and opinions (based on my limited knowledge) and is in no way a substitute for actual references. If I ever make a mistake or if you disagree, I would appreciate corrections in the comments!
Feel free to reach out to me in other media!
Top comments (0)