Today was a really easy day in terms of work. All I had to deal with was SCSS styling for my entire homepage. It's still a work in progress, and I still have three sections that need to be patched up.
I'm fairly pleased with what I've done as well, but it is far from the ideal output for me. There is so much more that this could improve upon, but if I truly want to deploy my first MVP by the end of the week, then I can't be too picky.
Anyway, let's move on to my daily report!
I squashed this bug:
Access to XMLHttpRequest at API_GATEWAY_ENDPOINT from origin http://localhost:3000 has been blocked by CORS policy: Response to preflight request doesn't pass access control check: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource
Also, I started working again on the other parts of the website besides the contact form.
Here are the things I learned and worked on today:
- I fixed the styling for a lot of the sections of the website.
- added images in their appropriate locations.
- wrote text content for the Services section of the homepage.
- fixed the images on the footer.
- add some hover effects for links and buttons.
- I learned about Scrumban, which is a method for moving from Scrum as a starting point towards Kanban.
- I did some practice flashcards for Scrum.
- reviewed some of the things I've learned before.
Thank you for reading! Have a good day.
- Scrum to Scrumban in 6 Steps + FREE Cheat Sheet
- Scrum Master learning pathway | Scrum.org
- The 2020 Scrum Guide
- Mikhail Lapshin's Scrum Quizzes
This is not a guide, it is just me sharing my experiences and learnings. This post only expresses my thoughts and opinions (based on my limited knowledge) and is in no way a substitute for actual references. If I ever make a mistake or if you disagree, I would appreciate corrections in the comments!
Feel free to reach out to me in other media!