Happy New Year, everyone!
I took a long time off from coding and blogging during the holiday season. My previous post was back from December 21, 2021. I just wanted to take a break from my usual daily routine and spend time with people that I cared for the most.
Today, I finally went back into it! I have a long list of tasks that I have to deal with as a result of taking a break for about two weeks. I managed to deal with my social media backlog, which I haven't checked in a while. Also, I checked my e-mails and other messages.
In my remaining free time, I studied Scrum for my upcoming Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) certification exam. Also, I re-examined my company website, found some of the things that didn't work as intended, as well as thought of ways to improve the Portfolio and Services sections of the website. It was kind of difficult to start working after such a long break, but it shouldn't take me long to get back my lost momentum.
Anyway, let's move on to my first daily report of the year!
No coding, blogging, and social media. Time was spent with my wife playing games, reading novels, eating unhealthy Christmas food, watching movies, and unproductive things.
Here are the things I learned and worked on today:
- I found a few things that are either bugs or not working as intended in my business website.
- plan out how to improve the Portfolio and Services sections of the website.
- I reread the 2020 Scrum Guide.
- Took some practice exams for the Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) certification.
- I did some practice flashcards for Scrum.
- reviewed some of the things I've learned before.
- replied to emails and social media messages.
I hope everyone had a great time during the holidays. And I wish you all the best for this new year!
This is not a guide, it is just me sharing my experiences and learnings. This post only expresses my thoughts and opinions (based on my limited knowledge) and is in no way a substitute for actual references. If I ever make a mistake or if you disagree, I would appreciate corrections in the comments!
Feel free to reach out to me in other media!