Hello there, everyone!
Like every Tuesday, I had to visit my physical therapist. It's a bit unfortunate that I couldn't work on much today, but I managed to get a good amount of work done.
I was mostly working on the services and portfolio sections of my homepage.
Anyway, let's move on to my daily report!
I worked on my services section yesterday, in which I finished the skeleton layout for mobile.
Here are the things I learned and worked on today:
- coded my services and portfolio sections for the homepage.
- skeletons are mostly there, but design is temporary and will be improved.
EDIT: Apparently, Next.js
<Image /> has
objectFit="cover" as an attribute, which is helpful in making images more responsive by retaining aspect ratio is much as possible.
- I'm reading some resources on Scrum.org on my downtime.
- I did some practice flashcards for Scrum.
- reviewed some of the things I've learned before.
Have a great start to your week, everyone!
- Official Next.js tutorial
- Scrum Master learning pathway | Scrum.org
- The 2020 Scrum Guide
- Mikhail Lapshin's Scrum Quizzes
This is not a guide, it is just me sharing my experiences and learnings. This post only expresses my thoughts and opinions (based on my limited knowledge) and is in no way a substitute for actual references. If I ever make a mistake or if you disagree, I would appreciate corrections in the comments!
Feel free to reach out to me in other media!