Good day, everyone!
I'm doing a lot better now compared to yesterday. Thank you for the kind concern and support!
I decided to take it easier today compared to usual. However, I managed to get a lot done and I do have something to show. I've finally made a temporary, prototype design template for my company.
Anyway, let's move on to my daily report!
- I finished the official Next.js tutorial.
- finished reading Scrum and XP from the Trenches.
- I learned about Next.js performance and Core Web vitals.
- Also, I wrote Agile user stories for my company website.
- I read about scrum of scrums and distributed Agile teams.
Here are the things I learned and worked on today:
- working on my company website.
- here is a temporary, prototype banner I've made for my company:
- I did some practice flashcards for Scrum.
- I read about how to split user stories into tasks.
Once again, thank you to everyone for reading and supporting me! I wish you all the best!
- Official Next.js tutorial
- Scrum and XP from the Trenches.
- The 2020 Scrum Guide
- Mikhail Lapshin's Scrum Quizzes
This is not a guide, it is just me sharing my experiences and learnings. This post only expresses my thoughts and opinions (based on my limited knowledge) and is in no way a substitute for actual references. If I ever make a mistake or if you disagree, I would appreciate corrections in the comments!
Feel free to reach out to me in other media!
Top comments (6)
It is good to know that you are better.
The banner looks great.
The content is well distributed in it.
I give it a 10/10 even though I am not a designer.
Hm, I wish it had more texture and gradients.
I'm also thinking of a better primary font family.
Thank you for the kind words! We're doing okay.
It's okay to give a few more details so you can test if you like it better than the current one.
I use this page to find the gradients.
Thank you so so much for sharing this resource!
It is good to hear you are better!
Nice banner, btw.
Thank you for the concern!
I still think it could be improved.