Happy new week, everyone!
I'm back to coding again after taking a break for three days because of COVID-19 vaccine booster side effects. I think I did fairly plenty considering I just recently recovered. Not a bad way to start the week, I'd say.
Anyway, let's move on to my daily report!
I didn't really get to code as I was resting while being sick.
react-markdownnpm package to render markdown as JSX safely (gives protection to cross-site-scripting/XSS, unlike
- continued going through Next.js & React by Maximilian Schwarzmüller.
- more practice with nested SELECTs, correlated subqueries and aggregate functions, such as SUM and COUNT.
- continued to go through SQLZoo's SQL Tutorial.
- I couldn't do much related to Scrum for today.
Thank you for reading! Have a good day!
- Next.js & React by Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Next.js official documentation
- SQLZoo's SQL Tutorial
- The 2020 Scrum Guide
This is not a guide, it is just me sharing my experiences and learnings. This post only expresses my thoughts and opinions (based on my limited knowledge) and is in no way a substitute for actual references. If I ever make a mistake or if you disagree, I would appreciate corrections in the comments!
Feel free to reach out to me in other media!