Good day, everyone!
It's difficult to balance multiple things at once. However, I need to do so, if I want to make significant progress as a professional developer. Maybe I should improve my time management and force myself to what needs to be done.
Anyway, let's move on to my daily report!
I set my goals for this week, which are learning Next.js, updating my website and portfolio, and setting up a workflow that lets me look for work while continuing to build projects and polishing my skills.
- I worked on my company website's web development services page and added a hero banner.
- learned about data fetching in Next.js using SWR.
- went through the first few pages of the SWR official documentation
- continue to learn more about Scrum, through reading articles and watching videos.
- created cold e-mail templates for finding contract/subcontract work and contacting businesses/potential clients.
Thank you for reading! Have a good day!
- The 2020 Scrum Guide
- Next.js & React by Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Next.js official documentation
- SWR official documentation
This is not a guide, it is just me sharing my experiences and learnings. This post only expresses my thoughts and opinions (based on my limited knowledge) and is in no way a substitute for actual references. If I ever make a mistake or if you disagree, I would appreciate corrections in the comments!
Feel free to reach out to me in other media!