Happy weekend, everyone!
I've done a lot of SQL learning today, and I'm almost done with SQLZoo's SQL Tutorial. Afterwards, I should be ready to move to MySQL, as I now have a decent grasp of SQL basics.
Anyway, let's move on to my daily report!
I fixed some styling bugs that I overlooked for a while, and continued to learn more about Next.js, SQL, and scaled Scrum.
- learned about server-side authentication and access token authentication (JWTs) in Next.js.
- continued going through Next.js & React by Maximilian Schwarzmüller.
- learned about inner and outer JOINs.
- learned about chaining multiple JOINs to merge multiple tables.
- continued to go through SQLZoo's SQL Tutorial.
- continued reading the Nexus guide for scaling Scrum.
Thank you for reading! Have a good day!
- Next.js & React by Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Next.js official documentation
- SQLZoo's SQL Tutorial
- The 2020 Scrum Guide
- Nexus guide
This is not a guide, it is just me sharing my experiences and learnings. This post only expresses my thoughts and opinions (based on my limited knowledge) and is in no way a substitute for actual references. If I ever make a mistake or if you disagree, I would appreciate corrections in the comments!
Feel free to reach out to me in other media!