Note: The character in the thumbnail is Lena from 86.
Anyway, let's move on to my daily report!
I set my goals for this week, which are:
- learning more SQL, Next.js, and Scrum.
- learned how to render markdown as JSX.
- continued going through Next.js & React by Maximilian Schwarzmüller.
- practice doing nested SELECTs.
- learn more about how correlated subqueries work.
- learned how to use aggregate functions, SUM and COUNT.
- continued to go through SQLZoo's SQL Tutorial.
- read this article, titled Myth 3: In Scrum, releases are done only at the end of the Sprint by Barry Overeem.
- it is okay to release updates to production even before the Sprint Review.
- it is recommended to keep expanding the Definition of Done (DoD).
Thank you for reading! Have a good day!
- Next.js & React by Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Next.js official documentation
- SQLZoo's SQL Tutorial
- Myth 3: In Scrum, releases are done only at the end of the Sprint by Barry Overeem
- The 2020 Scrum Guide
This is not a guide, it is just me sharing my experiences and learnings. This post only expresses my thoughts and opinions (based on my limited knowledge) and is in no way a substitute for actual references. If I ever make a mistake or if you disagree, I would appreciate corrections in the comments!
Feel free to reach out to me in other media!