Good day, everyone!
I'm back from my two days of inactivity. Today was a fairly great start, I managed to connect the Rammina business page Next.js frontend with my Ghost headless CMS. I'm pretty glad to be coding again!
Anyway, let's move on to my daily report!
I took a break from work and coding. I was spending time with my family.
Here are the things I learned and worked on today:
- connected my company page's Next.js frontend with Ghost CMS.
- I learned a lot about
- got some Typescript learning in from using the Next.js and Ghost Content API built-in functions.
- learned some methods in Ghost Content API.
- I did some practice flashcards for Scrum.
- reviewed some of the things I've learned before.
Thank you for reading! I hope everyone's doing well.
This is not a guide, it is just me sharing my experiences and learnings. This post only expresses my thoughts and opinions (based on my limited knowledge) and is in no way a substitute for actual references. If I ever make a mistake or if you disagree, I would appreciate corrections in the comments!
Feel free to reach out to me in other media!