Good day, everyone!
I'm back from my two days of inactivity. Today was a fairly great start, I managed to connect the Rammina business page Next.js frontend with my Ghost headless CMS. I'm pretty glad to be coding again!
Anyway, let's move on to my daily report!
The past two days
I took a break from work and coding. I was spending time with my family.
Here are the things I learned and worked on today:
- connected my company page's Next.js frontend with Ghost CMS.
- I learned a lot about
- got some Typescript learning in from using the Next.js and Ghost Content API built-in functions.
- learned some methods in Ghost Content API.
- I did some practice flashcards for Scrum.
- reviewed some of the things I've learned before.
Thank you for reading! I hope everyone's doing well.
This is not a guide, it is just me sharing my experiences and learnings. This post only expresses my thoughts and opinions (based on my limited knowledge) and is in no way a substitute for actual references. If I ever make a mistake or if you disagree, I would appreciate corrections in the comments!
Feel free to reach out to me in other media!
Top comments (0)