Good morning, everyone!
Today, it could be pretty challenging to keep up with the 100 days of code challenge because of impediments. Not only am I sleep-deprived, I also have to go out for five hours for my weekly physical therapy session, as well as buy some groceries.
However, I will do my best to commit to my plans!
I began to finally understand
InMemoryCache. I also practiced
useMutation, but I couldn't understand them yet.
Let's see if I can grasp these concepts today...
Pretty rough day and I got distracted a lot, but I managed to commit anyway!
Here are some of the things I've learned:
- I prefer making a
graphqlfolder to separate the definitions, it also makes my files cleaner and organized
useQuery- used to retrieve data from the server. it takes in a query document and returns
data- typically is what the frontend developer is concerned, which contains the data retrieved from the server
error- if ever the request fails, it will contain information about what went wrong
loading- indicates whether the request is ongoing if it's
useMutation- used to change data in the server, it takes in a mutation document and
optionsobject as the second parameter which contains properties such as
The Scrum Master serves the Product Owner in several ways, including:
- Ensuring that goals, scope, and product domain are understood by everyone on the Scrum Team as well as possible
- Finding techniques for effective Product Backlog management
- Helping the Scrum Team understand the need for clear and concise Product Backlog items
- Understanding product planning in an empirical environment
- Ensuring the Product Owner knows how to arrange the Product Backlog to maximize value
- Understanding and practicing agile practices
- Facilitating Scrum events as requested or needed
How is everyone doing in their learning journey? Feel free to chat with me in the comments and/via DM!
This post only expresses my thoughts and opinions (based on my limited knowledge) and is in no way a substitute for actual references. If I ever make a mistake or if you disagree, I would appreciate corrections in the comments!
Feel free to reach out to me in other media!