Good day, everyone!
Today was a productive day for me. I've managed to do multiple things, from finishing the content of my Writing Services page, learning more Next.js, practicing for interviews, as well as learning MySQL.
As I was learning MySQL, I decided that it would be more beneficial for me to learn SQL basic concepts first, before I work with a bigger tool like MySQL. I am going to focus on working through SQLZoo's SQL Tutorial first to get a solid grasp of the principles. It's a pretty solid resource so far with easy to understand examples.
Anyway, let's move on to my daily report!
I did various things, such as working on my company website, learning Next.js, and picking up MySQL.
- finished the content for the Writing Services section.
- improved the structure of the footer (added boundary lines for different subsections).
- continued going through Next.js & React by Maximilian Schwarzmüller.
- I didn't have the time to read an article about Scrum for today.
SQL & MySQL
- I installed MySQL and played with a few things like SELECT, WHERE, FROM, and IN.
Thank you for reading! Have a good day!
- The 2020 Scrum Guide
- Next.js & React by Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Next.js official documentation
- SWR official documentation
- MySQL Tutorial for Beginners by Mosh Hamedani
- SQLZoo's SQL Tutorial
This is not a guide, it is just me sharing my experiences and learnings. This post only expresses my thoughts and opinions (based on my limited knowledge) and is in no way a substitute for actual references. If I ever make a mistake or if you disagree, I would appreciate corrections in the comments!
Feel free to reach out to me in other media!
Top comments (0)