Hello there, everyone!
I'm making decent progress with designing the Rammina company site's blog! It's been a long time since I've enjoyed working on a project. I'm pretty happy with what I've done so far.
Here is a comparison of what the page looks like earlier this morning and what it looks like now.
I think it's looking pretty nice, I'm excited to work on it again tomorrow! I will most likely deploy it on the weekend, regardless of its completion.
Anyway, let's move on to my daily report!
I finished connecting my blog's Next.js frontend with the Ghost headless CMS using Content API.
Here are the things I learned and worked on today:
- styled my company page blog homepage and specific blog post page.
- learned about
dangerouslySetInnerHTMLand utilized it to insert the blog post data inside a
- discovered some really nice open-source Ghost themes, Editorial being my favorite.
- I did some practice flashcards for Scrum.
- reviewed some of the things I've learned before.
Thank you for reading! I hope everyone's doing well.
- 10+ Free and Open-Source Ghost Themes for 2021
- dangerouslySetInnerHTML | React documentation
- The 2020 Scrum Guide
- Mikhail Lapshin's Scrum Quizzes
This is not a guide, it is just me sharing my experiences and learnings. This post only expresses my thoughts and opinions (based on my limited knowledge) and is in no way a substitute for actual references. If I ever make a mistake or if you disagree, I would appreciate corrections in the comments!
Feel free to reach out to me in other media!