Happy Sunday, everyone!
I decided that I will focus on my website primarily for this week. I must create an output that I can deploy and show at the end of the week. I'm giving myself a deadline so that I'm forced to work the best that I can.
Just like I do every weekend, I did my 6th Weekly Sprint Review and Retrospective, in which I went over what I've managed to do well, what my shortcomings were, and what I could do better in the future.
I set up my weekly Sprint Goals, which will mostly concern my company website's homepage. The others are secondary goals, which I will work on for a little bit each day without compromising my main objective.
- finish my company website's homepage (and avoid getting distracted by more interesting projects).
- continue to learn Next.js and Typescript by using concepts while I build my website.
- continue studying for Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) certification.
- continue networking, but allocate less time to this (coding is more important).
Have a great week, everyone!
- How to Receive Emails from Your Site's "Contact Us" form Using AWS SES, Lambda, & API Gateway
- Official Next.js tutorial
- The Typescript Handbook
- The 2020 Scrum Guide
- Mikhail Lapshin's Scrum Quizzes
This is not a guide, it is just me sharing my experiences and learnings. This post only expresses my thoughts and opinions (based on my limited knowledge) and is in no way a substitute for actual references. If I ever make a mistake or if you disagree, I would appreciate corrections in the comments!
Feel free to reach out to me in other media!