Happy Thanksgiving day, everyone!
...Unfortunately, we do not celebrate Thanksgiving in the country I live in, so it was just a normal day for me.
Either way, I had a great time styling my homepage. I think I can deploy a decent single-page MVP by tomorrow. There are so many things that could be improved upon, but it's not too bad and it could suffice for a business website. I most likely will move on to working on my personal blog first, before I add more pages to my company website.
Anyway, let's move on to my daily report!
Just chilling doing some SCSS styling for my homepage. I also learned about the Scrumban method.
Here are the things I learned and worked on today:
- mostly worked on the portfolio and contact section of the homepage.
- added an image for each portfolio project item.
- use gradient colors for the view project buttons.
- added a background image for the contact section.
- fixed element alignment and colors for the contact section.
- added contact details on the footer.
- fixed other styling all over the homepage.
- I did some practice flashcards for Scrum.
- reviewed some of the things I've learned before.
Thank you for reading! Have a good day.
This is not a guide, it is just me sharing my experiences and learnings. This post only expresses my thoughts and opinions (based on my limited knowledge) and is in no way a substitute for actual references. If I ever make a mistake or if you disagree, I would appreciate corrections in the comments!
Feel free to reach out to me in other media!
Top comments (4)
Happy Thanksgiving Day!
Thank you! I see you've still been keeping at it as well despite some impediments here and there. That's nice!
My second motto is never stop!
Thank you and I hope you do super well in your projects!
You can do it!
Thank you! good luck as well.