Today, I started working on my Ghost blog setup. After consulting various resources online, I will most likely use a combination of Next.js frontend deployed on Vercel and Ghost headless CMS deployed on Heroku for my blog. It's a free solution that can scale even with significant traffic increase (I can just use CDN in the future). I'm pretty excited for it!
Anyway, let's move on to my daily report!
I finally deployed my business website. I think it's satisfactory for now despite being simple.
Here are the things I learned and worked on today:
- updated the contact form validation to require proper email format.
- added an input field that is visible to bots only, to help prevent spam.
- read a lot of the documentations for getting started.
- learned how to deploy an initial setup for a Ghost blog locally and on Heroku.
- learned about Jamstack for Next.js + Ghost blog setup.
- I did some practice flashcards for Scrum.
- reviewed some of the things I've learned before.
Thank you for reading and continuing to support me!
- Deployment | Next.js
- Scrum Master learning pathway | Scrum.org
- The 2020 Scrum Guide
- Mikhail Lapshin's Scrum Quizzes
This is not a guide, it is just me sharing my experiences and learnings. This post only expresses my thoughts and opinions (based on my limited knowledge) and is in no way a substitute for actual references. If I ever make a mistake or if you disagree, I would appreciate corrections in the comments!
Feel free to reach out to me in other media!