Happy weekend, everyone!
Another productive day for me. I worked on my website, practiced for interviews, and reviewed Node.js as well as other backend concepts and tools.
I finished building another page for my website today, which was about the Digital Marketing Services. The design and layout are similar to the Web Development Services page, which kind of works for now.
I only have one more page left for the Services pages, which I'm looking forward to finish in the coming days.
Anyway, let's move on to my daily report!
- I finished building the Web Development Services page for my web development site and continued to learn more about Scrum.
- finished the Digital Marketing Services page.
- reviewed various data fetching techniques and patterns in Next.js.
- read this article, Scrum from the Trenches - the Sprint Goal.
- did some mock interviewing for my technical interviews next week.
- reviewed Node.js and other backend concepts.
Thank you for reading! Have a good day!
- The 2020 Scrum Guide
- Next.js & React by Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Next.js official documentation
- SWR official documentation
- Scrum from the trenches - the Sprint Goal
This is not a guide, it is just me sharing my experiences and learnings. This post only expresses my thoughts and opinions (based on my limited knowledge) and is in no way a substitute for actual references. If I ever make a mistake or if you disagree, I would appreciate corrections in the comments!
Feel free to reach out to me in other media!
Top comments (0)