Happy weekend, everyone!
Today, I spent most of the day learning MySQL. I dived deeper into various data types in SQL as well as their respective functions. Also, I learned about how logical operators in MySQL work, which isn't that different from how they work in other programming languages. One interesting thing I noticed is that string comparison in SQL is not case sensitive.
Anyway, let's move on to my daily report!
I practiced utilizing aggregate functions in MySQL and learned more about the Nexus framework.
- I learned about more datatypes in SQL and their use cases such as
- practiced various
DATETIMEutility functions such as:
- learned about logical operators in MySQL, the common ones and interesting ones like
IN, and more.
- practiced using
CASEstatements for conditionally returning different values based on conditions.
- continued Colt Steele's MySQL course.
- continued reading through An Introduction to the Nexus Framework.
Thank you for reading! Have a good day!
- The Ultimate MySQL Bootcamp: Go from SQL Beginner to Expert
- The 2020 Scrum Guide
- An Introduction to the Nexus Framework
This is not a guide, it is just me sharing my experiences and learnings. This post only expresses my thoughts and opinions (based on my limited knowledge) and is in no way a substitute for actual references. If I ever make a mistake or if you disagree, I would appreciate corrections in the comments!
Feel free to reach out to me in other media!