Today, I finished adding individual pages for my projects, such as my chat application and to-do-list. While they look decent enough, they could still use some improvements. One feature I would like to implement at some point is an image carousel, as that would look much more professional than just lining up images vertically.
I also started working on individual services pages for Web Development, Digital Marketing, and Writing. Currently, I am not sure what content I will put inside these pages and how to lay everything out that would convert a visitor to a customer. It might take me some time to come up with a final design.
Anyway, let's move on to my daily report!
- I finished the mobile and desktop designs for my specific portfolio project page component.
- I read an article about Scrum, specifically, an example of a great facilitator and coach.
- also watched a video from Ahrefs about Domain Authority.
- finished creating project detail pages for my chat application and to-do-list app.
- add boilerplate for individual services pages (WIP).
- read this Scrum article, Typical Sprint: Play-by-play | Scrum.org.
- it's not really anything groundbreaking, and the stuff I've read were already in the 2020 Scrum Guide, but I appreciate the extra examples.
Thank you for reading! Have a good day!
This is not a guide, it is just me sharing my experiences and learnings. This post only expresses my thoughts and opinions (based on my limited knowledge) and is in no way a substitute for actual references. If I ever make a mistake or if you disagree, I would appreciate corrections in the comments!
Top comments (0)