Today, I got to spend a lot of time working on my website as well as learning Next.js. I was also deciding on the layout and using other web development agencies as a reference. Either way, it was just a relatively smooth day for me.
Anyway, let's move on to my daily report!
I just reviewed some Next.js and Scrum concepts.
Here are the things I learned and worked on today:
- I coded the hero banner skeleton layout for my homepage.
- added a temporary hero banner message (most likely will replace later).
- still contemplating on what kind of design the hero banner will have (color scheme, image, CTAs).
- I decided I would just go for a single page MVP first, with everything on the homepage and then make other pages afterwards.
- I did some practice flashcards for Scrum.
- reviewed some of the things I've learned before.
- I managed to squeeze in a little bit of Typescript by reading the handbook.
Have a good day, everyone!
- Official Next.js tutorial
- The Typescript Handbook
- The 2020 Scrum Guide
- Mikhail Lapshin's Scrum Quizzes
This is not a guide, it is just me sharing my experiences and learnings. This post only expresses my thoughts and opinions (based on my limited knowledge) and is in no way a substitute for actual references. If I ever make a mistake or if you disagree, I would appreciate corrections in the comments!
Feel free to reach out to me in other media!