Looking for some great tech-related podcasts to listen to? Check out these recommendations from the CodeNewbie community. Share your faves in the comments below.!
- Recode Decode: hosted by Kara Swisher, this podcast features interviews with tech industry leaders and explores the latest trends and news in the tech industry.
- Developer Tea: This podcast focuses on the soft skills that are essential for success as a developer, including time management, communication, and productivity.
- Syntax is a fun and informative show hosted by Wes Bos and Scott Tolinski that covers a wide range of web development topics.
- CodeNewbie features developers from diverse backgrounds and is designed for people who are new to coding. Topics focus on learning to code, building a career in tech, and finding inspiration in the coding community. Oh, hey! 👋🏻 You can find that one right here! 😉 Check back weekly for new episodes.
- This Week in Tech, often referred to as "TWiT," features a panel of experts discussing the latest news and trends in technology.
- The Accidental Tech Podcast features discussions on technology, Apple products, and other topics related to the tech industry.
- Darknet Diaries is about hacking and cybersecurity; it explores stories of cybercrime and security breaches.
- Software Engineering Daily explores a wide range of software engineering topics, from blockchain to artificial intelligence.
- Design Better focuses on design and user experience, Design Better features interviews with designers and explores topics related to product design, research, and strategy.
- Command Line Heroes explores the history of computing and the people and events that have shaped the tech industry.
What are some of your favorite podcasts?
Top comments (5)
Awesome! I have made a ssg for scraping rss of some great developer podcasts ->
Virtual Coffee Podcast