Welcome to my Weekly Digest #41 of this year.
This weekly digest contains a lot of interesting and inspiring articles, videos, tweets, and designs I consumed during this week.
3x smaller builds & faster load times for built Storybooks
Writing CSS has probably never been more fun and exciting than it is today. In this post we’ll take a look at common problems and use cases we all have to face in our work and how to solve them with modern CSS.
Dart is high-productivity statically-typed programming language capable of targeting multiple platforms. It's used by Flutter to produce fast client apps with an awesome developer experience.
New CSS length authoring tools, hide issues in the Issues tab, improved the display of properties, and more.
This video covers the dot product and scalar projection with p5.js and vectors, concepts that Daniel will need for finding the distance between a point and a line which will lead to the path following steering behavior in the next video!
In today's GUI challenge I share my thinking on a way to enable users to multi-select. To demonstrate multi-select I've prepared a filterable grid which accepts input from both a -select multiple- and a set of -fieldset- elements. Two multi-select methods yep, each tailored for their use case.
by Adam Argyle
A list of
.new domains to perform online actions in one quick action.
A list of
.new domain to perform online actions in one quick step.
- Doc.new : New Google Doc.
- Sheet.new : New Google sheet.
- Slide.new : New Google Slide.
- Form.new : New Google form.
- Meet.new : New video call with Google Meet.
- Meeting.new : New Google Calendar event.
- Cal.new : New Google Calendar event.
- Keep.new : New Google note.
- Site.new : New Google Site.
- Next.new : New NextJS project using stackblitz.
- Node.new : New Node.js Project using stackblitz.
- React.new : New React project using codeSandbox.
- Ts.new : New Typescript project using codeSandbox.
- Vue.new : New Vue project using codeSandbox.
- Nuxt.new : New Nuxt project using codeSandbox.
- Ng.new : New Angular project using codeSandbox.
- Csb.new : New codeSandbox project.
- Pen.new : New codePen project.
- Repo.new : New Github repo.
- Gist.new : New Github gist.
- Story.new : New Medium story.
- Design.new : New Canva design.
🚀Help me to become a full-time open-source developer by sponsoring me on Github
node-gyp and postinstall script.
|Linux x64 gnu||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Linux x64 musl||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Linux arm gnueabihf||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Linux arm64 gnu||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Linux arm64 musl||✓||✓||✓||✓|
AjaxObservable.tsto ES2015 & CommonJS
Model Name: MacBook Pro Model Identifier: MacBookPro15,1 Processor Name: 6-Core Intel Core i7 Processor Speed: 2.6 GHz Number of Processors: 1
Official open source SVG icon library for Bootstrap with over 1,400 icons.
Bootstrap Icons are packaged up and published to npm. We only include the processed SVGs in this package—it's up to you and your team to implement. Read our docs for usage instructions.
npm i bootstrap-icons
For those using Packagist, you can also install Bootstrap Icons via Composer:
composer require twbs/bootstrap-icons
Depending on your setup, you can include Bootstrap Icons in a handful of ways.
- Copy-paste SVGs as embedded HTML
- Reference via
- Use the SVG sprite
- Include via CSS
Clone the repo, install dependencies, and start the Hugo server locally.
git clone https://github.com/twbs/icons/ cd icons npm i npm start
http://localhost:4000 in your browser.
Here are some key scripts…
by Design Hub
Stefan JudisOh I love that! If you're confused about what #css "adjacent sibling combinators" or a "declaration blocks" are, CSS vocabulary can help!
Thanks @sakamies! 👏
Video alt: Application that highlights CSS code depending on a chosen term.16:41 PM - 14 Oct 2021
rauno@raunofreibergHow about a token-aware GUI that would edit existing @stitchesjs components and sync changes back to code?16:11 PM - 14 Oct 2021
Marko ⚡ DenicCSS tip:
You can change the color of the text input cursor.10:12 AM - 15 Oct 2021
by Temani Afif
by Lynn Fisher
Thank you for reading, talk to you next week, and stay safe! 👋