Hey fellow frontend engineers!
The 100 Days Code Challenge is a self-paced, immersive coding journey designed to help you strengthen your frontend engineering skills. Over the course of 100 days, we'll embark on a collective effort to explore various aspects of frontend development, share knowledge, and support each other throughout the process.
Throughout the challenge, we'll cover a wide range of topics and areas of interest, including:
- TypeScript fundamentals and type system mastery
- Building robust applications with Angular
- Harnessing the power of React and its ecosystem
- Handy frontend tricks and tips
- Interview problems and strategies
- Daily prompts: Each day, a new prompt or coding problem will be posted on dev.to. You can find it under the challenge's dedicated tag or feed.
- Code and share: Code your solutions and share them with the community. You can publish your progress on your dev.to profile using the challenge's tag, allowing others to follow your journey and provide feedback.
- Engage and support: Connect with fellow participants, share ideas, ask questions, and offer support. We have a dedicated Discord channel for all participants to collaborate and learn from one another.
- Track your progress: Use the #100DaysCodeChallenge hashtag on social media platforms to share your progress outside of dev.to. It's a great way to connect with a broader developer community and celebrate milestones together.
If you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out in the comments section.
Let's code, learn, and grow together! 🚀💻