Had to do some work today so there wasn't that much time for coding. Decided to do the FCC Debugging challenges. They were short and simple. Nothing really challenging so learning wasn't the highest on that task.
I decided to make a more robust schedule for coding. My base plan right now is:
- Read a chapter of EJS in two days. Then do the exercises on the third day.
- Do at least ten challenges at FCC every day.
This is just the base plan and I'm adding some "spice" to the mix. The spice can be anything that I want to do on that particular day.
I'll keep this at the beginning of my writings and change it as I see fit.
I encourage everyone to make a plan. Without a plan, it's impossible to improve.
- Why debugging is an important skill
- When to utilize typeof
- Error types: syntax, semantic, logical
- Reading and understanding other people's code
- Working with objects
Task 'FCC'. Elapsed time: 25 min 38 s
Task 'Reading EJS'. Elapsed time: 15 min 21 s
My favorite coding book.
See you tomorrow!