Didn't have time to write everything down yesterday so today is a two for one special. I'll publish day 12 later today.
Decided to finish the ES6 exercises at FreeCodeCamp. They were fun little exercises and touched in my opinion a broad range of topics which I liked.
One thing I always mess up is the push method in JS. I have some background in Python and every time I want to append something in JS I just write array.append(item) and then wonder why it keeps giving errors. Hopefully, once I get more familiar with the syntax these mistakes become less prevalent.
As I like to say: Keep coding! You can do it! :)
- Got introduced to const and Object.freeze()
- Worked with arrow functions
- Assigning default parameters and used rest parameter
- Got introduced to deconstructing and template literals
- Familiarized myself with classes
- Got introduced to modules, import, and export
- Got introduced to JS promises
Task 'FCC'. Elapsed time: 2 h 2 min 11 s
That's it for today! See you tomorrow!