Hey again everybody!
- Advent of Code Day 10
- Probably not going to catch up by Christmas, I still think this is really fun. I may alternate between Advent of Code and LeetCode instead of doing both
- Some FreeCodeCamp
- Setup DB (PostGres through Heroku), setup DB schema for a reminder (very tentative, unsure of how this will be structured in the end)
Towards the end of today's work, I started thinking about maybe sitting down with a sheet of paper and trying to write out everything I want to be included in this first draft of the project.
I read some discussion on projects in general and there seemed to be this sentiment floating around: "The only perfect code exists in projects which are perfectly understood beforehand"
This sounds like it probably has some truth to it. I think I will sit down and spend some more time thinking about and recording what I really want this project to be.
- Continued Leetcode practice, FreeCodeCamp progress and Advent of Code
- Continue working on Study-aid-app
- Need to iron out how I want to handle user sessions. Considering using Google auth.
- Might return to a little Functional Programming discussion
- Later in the challenge: Possible Android app version of Study Aid app, AWS Deployment, AWS Certification, and Using Docker!?
Until next time! Stay safe everyone.