As I mentioned in a previous post, I am really going to be stretched thin the next few days. Don't worry, I am still putting in my #100daysofcode time!
- Worked on some Leetcode problems
- Learned about LRU Cache and how Doubly LinkedLists can actually be useful!
- I'm going to do a bit more research on the uses of LinkedLists in general, as they are a data structure I generally avoid in implementations outside of HashMap collision handling
- Worked through some of the FreeCodeCamp Regex tutorials
- I still think Regex is some of the driest, least interesting things to do in the entirety of the Computer Science field, but I want this JS Certificate dang it!
Expect a bunch of random facts that I learn in the next few days, I spend my mornings learning or working on Leetcode. In the absence of heavy project work, I will be sharing these tidbits!
- Finals and final project sprints
- Iron out details regarding the Study Aid app (I really need to name this thing)
- Flask vs Django
- Should I change how I deploy? Should Docker get in the picture?
- Are there any other systems I should think about using as a part of this project?
- Learn more about Material UI, I will probably use Material UI a little bit in my (ongoing) school project.
- Start the Study Aid app!