Hey again everybody!
I didn't have any great time to set aside for digging deep on Redux, but I did make a ton of progress on the FreeCodeCamp certification for JS. I'm really aiming to finish that certification before January.
I also found something called Advent of Code! For those who don't know, Advent of Code is a fun, holiday themed coding challenge. Every day, tasks are released, similar to the 25 days of Christmas! Since I am participating in the #100daysofcode, it seemed fitting to also participate in the 25 days of coding-style challenge!
(it's also more fun and interesting than Leetcode grinding)
That said, Leetcode grinding is still in full effect, I'm pretty bitter about how weak I am in tree and graph problems, so I am going to continue grinding on those full force.
- LeetCode Tree problems!
- Finished Debugging and Basic Data Structures sections in FreeCodeCamp, started Basic Algorithm Structures
- Advent Code days 1 and 2! If I do 2 days worth of challenges per day, I should catch up by Christmas.
I have two different plans for tomorrow. Either I dive a bit deeper on Redux or I start working on my project. I'm leaning towards diving deep on Redux, but I need to get my project off the ground to get a little motivation going.
If I learn more about Redux tomorrow, I will work on the following things tomorrow.
1) Learn more about Redux at a high level
- Either by digging deeper on documentation or by finding an open source project which uses Redux fairly extensively 2) Try to recreate some of the more complicated state situations I ran into in a previous project. Depending on how this goes, I may share some code snippets.
- Continued Leetcode practice and FreeCodeCamp progress
- CONTINUED Sandboxing with Redux
- Begin the Study Aid app! (soonTM)
- Might return to a little Functional Programming discussion
- Later in the challenge: AWS Deployment, AWS Certification, and Using Docker!?