Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
As you might imagine, I spent most of the day with family and did not have much time to spend working. I hope you all had a great holiday!
- Worked on some Leetcode problems
- Did not complete any. I worked on a couple Hard problems and did not want to resort to checking the solutions of them yet. Notably, I worked on the rain catching problem and the maximum profit in job scheduling. I was working on and thinking about them in between chores, so my heart wasn't completely in it. I will come back to them tomorrow and try to solve them, or I will learn about a couple of the solutions.
- Worked through some more of the FreeCodeCamp Regex tutorials, nearing the end
- No work on any projects, bit of a day off!
- Finals and final project sprints: Not much time left!
- Iron out details regarding the Study Aid app (I really need to name this thing) -- May work on this this weekend
- Flask vs Django
- Should I change how I deploy? Should Docker get in the picture?
- Are there any other systems I should think about using as a part of this project?
- Learn more about Material UI, I will probably use Material UI a little bit in my (ongoing) school project.
- Start the Study Aid app!
- Later in the challenge: AWS Deployment, AWS Certification, and Using Docker!?
Have a great, long weekend everybody, stay safe!