Are you interested in calling your Arduino board with its own name? All you need is:
- Arduino IDE (free)
- Arduino Nano 33 BLE
- Picovoice Console Account (free)
1. Train a custom hotword
- Sign up for [Picovoice Console] for free (https://console.picovoice.ai/)
- Go to the Porcupine Page
- Select the language for your model
Type in the phrase, i.e. name you'd like to give and click on the
[PS: You can read our tips for selecting a hotword.]
Pick Arm Cortex-M as the platform and Arduino Nano 33 BLE as the board type.
Paste your board UUID.
Open Arduino IDE
Check the Serial Monitor
Copy the UUID and paste it on Picovoice Console.
Click on Download.
Congrats! You trained your hotword!
Embed the Hotword
- Open the file
pv_porcupine_params.hwith a text editor.
The KEYWORD_ARRAYcontains your newly-trained model!
- Run the
- Replace KEYWORD_ARRAY in the params.h with yours.
- Copy your
AccessKeyfrom Picovoice Console
- Add your AccessKey in PorcupineExample.ino. Don't forget to wrap it in
"and terminate the line with
- Upload and run the example
Looking for more examples?
Check out Picovoice Blog
Top comments (0)