I finally got around to cutting the bits out with a cutter.
When I plugged in the microusb cable, I noticed there wasn't enough room and was putting pressure on the Pi Zero and cable.
So I cut another bit off and plugged in the cable and looked a lot better.
Then I noticed that the board slips down a little when I stand it up, I didn't glue it in to frame or anything, and I found the extra 3D printed piece and used that to wedge a bit of space between the PiZero and the backing board of the picture frame so the pressure is not on the cable.
Here it is all running now:
All I need is a power source (small portable battery) and maybe add something in the frame to hold it in without putting pressure on the Pi, I won't document this part, but it's 99% done. 🙌