This is the tenth video in our beginner series exploring GatsbyJS and how to use it to easily build performant apps and websites:
- What is Gatsby?
- Starting a New Gatsby Project
- Gatsby's Default Files and Folders
- Writing HTML in a Gatsby Project
- Adding Pages to a Gatsby Project
- Wrapping Pages in a Layout Component
- Writing CSS in a Gatsby Project
- Writing CSS-in-JS in a Gatsby Project
- Adding Content to a Gatsby Project
- Using GraphQL with Gatsby (this post)
In this video, we explore how GraphQL works and practice using it with Gatsby to query our content.
Check out the video below or view the entire playlist on YouTube.
Originally published at michaeluloth.com