For many of us in the US this is a short week for the Thanksgiving holiday.
What are your goals for this week?
- What are your goals for the week?
- What are you building?
- What will be a good result by week's end?
- Did you meet your goals last week?
Last Week's Goals
How did I do?
- [✅] Continue Job search.
- [❌] Do some code challenges. No challenges.
- [✅] Write blog posts. Wrote some tips for new Mastodon users.
- [✅] Make a Pomodoro timer. Version 1 done. Now to expand and adapt it.
[✅] Support VC members with monthly Challenge. We at 50,000 for the month. Our collective goal is 100,000. We'll do it. You can see our progress on our Monthly Challenge page.
Personal Monthly goal is to beat my word count for last year's blog challenge. It was 3,511. (currently at 2,272)
This Week's Goals
Short week my son only has two days of school. I don't expect much networking after Wednesday.
- Continue Job search.
- Expand on Pomodoro timer
- Write blog posts. Virtual Coffee has a blogging Challenge for the month. Inspired by NaNoWriMo we're trying to as a group hit 100,000 words for the month. I plan to write at least one blog post a week.
- Support VC members with our Monthly Challenge.
Cover image is my macro photography.
-$JarvisScript git push
Top comments (3)
I'm just trying to get back into the swing of things after being off for a whole week! Last week I was in Alaska for my 10th year wedding anniversary. Now that I'm back, I have a deluge of messages and work to catch up on.
But, it was absolutely worth it! I saw the aurora!!
This is an excellent series.
Figure out if there is a way to be notified when there is a new post in this series so I won't miss it next week.
Get my brand new SubReddit for Code-Maven off the ground. I can post stuff there, but I have no idea how to attract followers.
Keep publishing my original articles/videos on Code-Maven on a daily basis and 1-2 on the Perl Maven as well.
Send 7 Pull-Requests to 7 Open Source project adding GitHub Actions.
I don't know if you can subscribe to a series or not. You follow me so you should see them. I try to post Monday before 10am CST. I am -6 UTC.
Good luck this week.