Time for #DEVDiscuss — right here on DEV 😎
There are so many different ways to implement CSS, thanks to frameworks such as Tailwind, Sass, Bootstrap, MaterialUI, and more. From the above post, I learned that UnoCSS is unique to these in that it's an engine, not a framework—there are no core utilities. 💡
- Do you prefer a CSS framework or a CSS engine?
- What are the advantages (and disadvantages) of your preferred approach?
- Which are your favorite CSS libraries, frameworks, and engines? Why?
- Which are your least favorite, and why?
- And if you prefer vanilla CSS...why? 🍦
- Any triumphs, fails, or other stories you'd like to share on this topic?