Update: Dec 1 We're live!!
Simona CotinFolks, grateful for all your kind thoughts💖. I spent most of today coding with a lovely group of people to be prod ready for #25DaysOfServerless of magic and puzzles! The first puzzle from @jenlooper is here and I can't wait to see what you're building!! 25daysofserverless.com/calendar/100:17 AM - 01 Dec 2019
Want to know more about the #25DaysOfServerless challenge?
There's no better place to start than these posts from our Azure Advocates. Discover the grinchy premise behind the stories, and find out how you too can participate in the fun!
Come check back tomorrow (and every day from Dec 1 - Dec 25) for a new challenge that you can solve with serverless thinking!
Don't forget to check out the guidelines for contributing your solution and send us that PR!!
- The adventure begins. We're off to Tel-Aviv to spin up a Dreidel for Hanukkah. 1st up!.
- The journey continues. We're racing to Stockholm to light candles for St. Lucy's Day. Take another 2nd!.
- What's a journey without friends? We're heading to Redmond to swap gifts for Secret Santa. 3rd time's the charm!.
- Every adventure needs a feast! Head to Brooklyn to share a potluck with our friend Ezra. Feast on the 4th!.
- Feeling sentimental? Journey to the North Pole and help Santa sort his Naughty or Nice correspondence! Fly to the 5th!.
- Forgotten those Ruten resolutions? Head to Central Europe and remind kids to do good deeds! Sense the 6th?.
- Make festivities sustainable! Teleport to Guatemala City and help Miguel in his quest to help his neighbors! Sustain the 7th!.
- Avoid the chaos! Dash back to the North Pole and help the reindeer stay in the know about gift delivery status! Embrace the 8th.
- Don't be such a Scrooge! Get into the festive spirit by thanking people for their contributions! Nab the 9th!.
- Have an Epiphany! Head to Italy and help Befana get her gift-shopping done by discovering good deals! Track the 10th!
- Track the To-Dos! Leap to the North Pole and help elves store and track incoming wishlists! Elves the 11th!
- Deploy the Thank-Yous! Help Simona out and automate websites from Markdown! Thanks a Dozen!
- Crack some jokes!! Help the trolls discover their sense of humor with machine intelligence. Friday the 13th!
- Discuss some books! Help Joon chat with friends about their festive book haul. Friends the 14th
- The eyes have it! Help Anna see this amazing market without glasses.Frame the 15th
- It's Posada time. Help Xanath find the locations of all those amazing events. Seize the 16th
- Skippy and pals down under are ready for some sunshine! Can IoT help?Sizzle the 17th
- Santa's Elves are busy. Bring your vision and put a bow on it! Eighteenth's a Wrap!
- Inflate those Balloons! Help Julie track her air compressor needs with IoT. Need that Nineteenth!
- It's Gift Delivery time. Help kids know if their gift arrived with timely alerts. Time that Twentieth!
- Hook that glitch! Help the elves track those gift deliveries! Forever Twenty-One right?
- Backup and restore! Help Young-Bee rescue her friend from the grim reaper.Twenty-Two, what do you do? 🎄 DEC 22 🎄
Check back the next day to see an advocate's solution to the previous challenge. Get an extra dollop of inspiration to tackle the next one!
⚡️ Check out Jen's solution to challenge 1!
⚡️ Check out Jen's solution to challenge 2!
⚡️ Check out Christian's solution to challenge 3!
⚡️ Check out Glaucia's solution to challenge 4!
⚡️ Check out Chris's solution to challenge 5!
⚡️ Check out Christian's solution to challenge 6!
⚡️ Check out Sandra's solution to challenge 7!
⚡️ Check out Jason's solution to challenge 8!
⚡️ Check out John's solution to challenge 9!
⚡️ Check out Jasmine's solution to challenge 10!
⚡️ Check out Chris's solution to challenge 11!
⚡️ Check out Christian's solution to challenge 12!
⚡️ Check out Simona's solution to challenge 13!
⚡️ Check out Chris's solution to challenge 14!
⚡️ Check out Sandra's solution to challenge 15!
⚡️ Check out Tania's solution to challenge 16!
⚡️ Check out Dave's solution to challenge 17!
⚡️ Check out Brandon's solution to challenge 18!
⚡️ Check out Christopher's solution to challenge 19!
⚡️ Check out Jeremy's solution to challenge 21!
Meet the people behind the mayhem (in alphabetical order, by first name)! We'll add one profile a day (dev.to | twitter) - do say hello and share your comments and ideas with us!
- Brandon Minnick | @TheCodeTraveler
- Chris Noring | @chris_noring
- Christian Nwamba | @codebeast
- Christopher Maneu | @cmaneu
- Dave Glover | @dglover
- Em Lazer-Walker | @lazerwalker
- Glaucia Lemos | @glaucia_lemos86
- Jan Schenk | @jansche
- Jason Hand | @jasonhand
- Jasmine Greenaway | @paladique
- Jen Looper | @jenlooper
- Jeremy Likness | @jeremylikness
- John Papa | @johnpapa
- Justin Yoo | @justinchronicle ⚡️ Dec 22 ⚡️
- Nitya Narasimhan | @nitya
- Sandra Ahlgrimm | @sKriemhild
- Simona Cotin | @simona_cotin
- Tania Allard | @ixek
Thank you for checking these out! Don't forget to bookmark the page and revisit it for updates throughout December 2019!