5 principles for better designer-developer collaboration →
Prescriptive guides on how to hand off designs to developers are easy to follow and cross out from one’s list. But are they future-proof enough?
- Photo Privacy → What are your photos revealing about you?
- Design Confidence → Finding confidence in design decisions.
- What’s a Brand? → What we’ve been asking our whole careers.
More top stories:
- What do we owe to each other? → By Jonathon Colman
- Why you should always aim for open-ended conversations → By Nikki Anderson
- Learning UX from the design of a biscuit → By Yuvraj Shivhare
- More efficient Usability Testing with this template → By Shane Doyle
- Using auto-layout components in Figma → By Aleksei Kipin
- Guidelines for breadcrumbs design → By Jeremiah Lam
- Staying motivated on Duolingo with good UX → By Tim Lum
- A toolkit for living as a dyslexic designer → By Rob Boyett
- Corporate Speak → Why do corporations speak the way they do?
- 100 Women → A century of Time Magazine’s women of the year.
- Negotiating Price → A creative person’s guide to negotiating.
- Remote Brainstorm → How to brainstorm with your newly remote team. By Jen Goertzen
- Remote Makers → Interviews with people working remotely.
- Remote Leadership → Found yourself leading a remote design team?
- Accessible Chrome → New accessibility feature in ChromeDevTools.
- Remove Video BG → Get rid of video backgrounds.
- Monalisa Font → Designed to improve developer’s productivity.
We believe designers are thinkers as much as they are makers. So we created the design newsletter we have always wanted to receive.