Celebrating and highlighting some of the most impactful projects and contributions to the design community.
- Book of the year: A Civic Technologist’s Practice Guide
- Blog of the year: The Architecture of Information
- Game of the year: Baba is You
The UX Collective is honored to have been recognized as the Best Design Publication of 2020 at the Brazil Design Awards. 💙
More top stories:
- Building internal tools: A mindset shift for product people → By Misha Abasov
- A guide of UI design trends for 2021 → By Diana Malewicz
- The biggest lesson from 2020… → By José Torre
- Remember that thing you designed? Yeah, it’s obsolete now → By Anirudh Kedia
- Wireframes are useless → By Robert Goesch
- Look to speak → Google’s tech lets you speak with your eyes.
- Yahoo’s icons → Refining Yahoo’s weather icon suite.
- Alternative maps → Intriguing maps that reveal alternate histories.
- Going deeper → Non-obvious ways to have deeper conversations.
- Platform abuse → A guide for safer product development.
- Octopus → Generate visual sitemap from any sites.
- Awkward convo → A framework for having design conversations.
- Blurred vision → Stark’s new burred vision simulator tool.
We believe designers are thinkers as much as they are makers. So we created the design newsletter we have always wanted to receive.