It is what it is. 👁👄👁
- Racial gap → Gap between White/Black America, in charts.
- Uncomfortable talk → Honest conversations with a Black man.
- Blatantly racist → Redesigning racist brands is not enough.
More top stories:
- Cookie consent is (still) broken → By Davide M. Parrilli
- Your job search sucks, but that doesn’t mean you do → By Alex MacDuff
- What can designers learn from iOS 14 and macOS Big Sur? → By Thalion
- Why great conversationalists are great designers — a framework for System<>User Communication → By Oscar Gonzalez
- Selection controls — UI component series → By Taras Bakusevych
- We have trust issues: the decline of digital trust and how to fix it → By Joshua Leigh
- Serious UX mistakes that might be sabotaging your sales → By Diana Malewicz
- The explorer’s journey: How to build products that help people succeed → By Tyler Tate
Thrilled to announce we have helped select the winners of Adobe Design Scholarship: 10 future designers will receive up to $100,000 each to support their education, along with mentoring and support along their educational journey.
Announcing the winners of the Adobe Design Circle Scholarship →
- Accessible to some → Why most websites are only accessible to some.
- Less rigid systems → Design systems beyond a set of rules to follow.
- Spring physics → The physics behind spring animations.
- Everywhere font → Why this one font is being used everywhere.
- A to Z of AI → Making sense of artificial intelligence, by Google.
- Elevator.js → Fixing those awkward “scroll to top” moments.
- Plash → Make any website your desktop wallpaper.
- Massimo says → One of the finest AI text generators out there.
We believe designers are thinkers as much as they are makers. So we created the design newsletter we have always wanted to receive.