The problem with tooltips, junior vs senior designers, leaving Facebook — and more UX links this week
- Fixing tooltips → Problems with tooltips and what to do instead.
- Bottom nav → Better alternatives to bottom nav on mobile.
- Good conversation → Four essential attributes to good conversations. By Marc Ericson Santos.
More top stories:
- Acknowledging ambiguity in UX Design and getting along with it → By Priscilla Alcalde Melo
- What’s going to happen to mobile app designers after 10 years? → By Johny Vino
- How to sell “negative spaces” in Asia → By Sandra Vu
- Disposable UX design → By Chris Kiess
- How to assess your research interviews → By Nikki Anderson
- Beware the “Design Test” → By Michal Lenik
- Startbucks Brand → Starbucks has updated brand guidelines.
- Perfect Layout → We’re wrong: there is no ‘one perfect design’.
- Leon Sans → A geometric sans-serif typeface made with code.
- Leaving Facebook → Do you have a moral duty to leave Facebook?
- Kerning & Ligatures → Rules for letter spacing, kerning and ligatures.
- Progress Bar App → This is your life, ending one minute at a time.
- React Layouts → Grab-and-go layouts to edit and copy the code.
- Figma Plugin API → How Figma built a plugin ecosystem while also being able to sleep well at night.