We have so, so much to learn.
- Racial justice shelf → Anti-racist books from black-owned bookstores.
- Hidden supremacy → 15 characteristics of white supremacy culture.
- You know Karen → How names reflect distant social realities.
More top stories:
- How to reduce unconscious bias in software development → By Matthew Cowsert
- 10 insights from Apple’s human interface design guidelines → By Danny Sapio
- How my retreat from design made me a better designer → By T. Robert Roeth
- Are we all just mindless, scrolling zombies? → By Michal Malewicz
- How I recreated the SpaceX dashboard UI → By Ulises Siriczman
- Moving into design leadership: create visibility for your work → By Angel Steger
- The designer conundrum: state of career tracks in our industry → By Kate Conrick
- They’re not soft skills — they’re really hard skills → By Rachel McConnell
- MakeSpace → A browser concept focused on co-creation.
- Stressed web → Is your website stressing out visitors?
- Dark mode? → Is dark mode such a good idea?
- Seeking squircles → One engineer’s hunt for the perfect answer.
- Pose animator → Animate 2d vector illustration with your body.
- User interviews → Cheatsheet: interviews and follow-up questions. By Stéphanie Walter
- Toy faces → A diverse 3D avatar library for your mockups.
- Shosho → An editor for people that care about details.
We believe designers are thinkers as much as they are makers. So we created the design newsletter we have always wanted to receive.