Rachel Inman: Being intentional about your career decisions →
“I haven’t dismissed the idea of being a manager. It’s just that, for the last roughly five years, I’ve made the intentional choice to be an IC design lead. I want my decision to become a manager to be equally as intentional.”
More top stories:
- How epilepsy shaped my accessibility practice → By Alexis Kraus
- 29 of my favorite design tools you’ve never heard of → By Danny Sapio
- Object-oriented user experience for software development → By Eduard Khristus
- How does political discourse with morality control of our lives? → By Adriferreiro
- Fascinations on mechanical keyboards → By Fadhriga Bestari
- Context is the most critical aspect of alt-text everyone misses → By Sheri Byrne-Haber, CPACC
- How normal am I? → How Artificial Intelligence judges your face.
- System context → Bringing more context to design systems.
- Front-end duty → The widening responsibility for developers.
- Interfaces for ML → Software ate the world, now machine learning is eating software.
- Why so ugly? → Why are policy disclosure pages so ugly?
- Color controversy → Collective optical congruence.
- Futura Now → The most Futura ever.
- Volt → A starter kit to master prototyping in Framer.
We believe designers are thinkers as much as they are makers. So we created the design newsletter we have always wanted to receive.