We’ll get through this.
- It’s Grief and It’s Ok → That discomfort you’re feeling right now is grief.
- Quarantine Club → Chat with a book author during the quarantine.
- Coloring Dribbble → A collection of coloring pages to help you relax.
- Figma Remote → Figma Templates to help design remotely.
- Mode Remote → A collection of tips, interviews, and resources.
Top stories this week:
- See, hear, click: in UX, doing is learning ** ** →
- Signs that you are holding yourself back as a designer ** ** →
- Project planning for designers: don’t focus on features; plan for the purpose ** ** →
- Your team doesn’t need a hero ** ** →
- A horrid UI in the best OS of all time ** ** →
- The space between the folds ** ** →
- How to get good at product design? ** ** →
- Sensible Design: making ethically personalized digital products ** ** →
- Facebook CSS → CSS findings from the new Facebook website.
- Type Specimens → Curated type application from around the web.
- Algorithmic Racism → A timeline of how digital apps reproduce racism.
- BEM Sheet → A cheat sheet on naming HTML components.
- Lottie Guide → A beginner’s guide to mastering Lottie.
- Colors.LOL → Fun and overly descriptive color palettes.
We believe designers are thinkers as much as they are makers. So we created the design newsletter we have always wanted to receive.